With a successful Ministerial Launch in QLD, a week full of events in Martin Place, Sydney resulting in a supportive motion passed by NSW Parliament, ICAW 2014 was probably the most successful ICAW we have had so far!
Huge thanks to all our sponsors and supporters who made ICAW 2014 possible:
– Our Government Supporters: the Metropolitan Waste Management Group, the NSW EPA, the QLD Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
– Our Platinum Sponsor: EC Sustainable
– Our Gold Sponsor: SITA Organics
– Our Silver Sponsor: Dial A Dump
– Our Bronze Sponsors: Transpacific Cleanaway, GCM Enviro, Brentwood Recycling Systems, Penrith City Council, The Hills Shire Council and Canterbury City Council.
– Our Media Partner: ABC Organic Magazine
– Our Sponsors and Supporters for actively participating in the ICAW Ministerial Launch in QLD: Ambassador Costa Georgiadis, the Hon. Andrew Powell QLD Environment Minister, the QLD Department of Environment and Heritage Protection, Kunara Organic Marketplace and Compost for Soils .
– Our Sponsors and Supporters for actively participating in the ICAW event in Martin Place: Ambassador Costa Georgiadis, SITA Organics, AUSBUY, The Veggie Lady, City of Sydney, Wormlovers, Biodynamics Sydney, SAFA farmers Peter, Clare, Joe and his daughter Daniella.
– Our Supporters for generously contributing to the ICAW sample bag: ABC Organic Gardener Magazine, AUSBUY, Richgro, Environmental Enterprises, City of Sydney, and SeaSure.
More info on the ICAW event in QLD: www.compostweek.com.au/core/icaw-2014-ministerial-launch-queensland/
More info on the ICAW event in NSW: www.compostweek.com.au/core/icaw-2014-martin-place/