National Organic Week Australia (NOW) is 10 days of targeted media and locally-staged activities designed to increase awareness of the benefits of organic products and farming production systems and accelerate the uptake of these in the wider Australian community and environment.
This year, 19 partners supported National Organic Week:
- EC Sustainable
- Metropolitan Waste Management Group (MWMG)
- Australian Organic
- SoiLife Group
- Flannerys Natural & Organic Supermarket
- Wray Organic
- Organic Technology Commercialisation (OTC)
- People for Plants
- Carbon Neutral
- ABC Organic Gardener Magazine
- Australian Organic Schools
- the Organic Federation of Australia (OFA)
- Gardening Australia Live
- the Australian Organic Directory
- the Hills Shire Council
- Canterbury City Council
- Wollondilly Shire Council
Many thanks to all our Partners for helping us spread the organic and sustainable ‘way of life’!
97 events related to organic awareness were organised all over Australia to celebrate National Organic Week!
But don’t forget that you can vote for the Organic Consumer Choice Awards (OCCAs) until 31st October via NOW Facebook page!
This year we have 10 categories and 46 nominees.
So don’t wait and vote for your favourite now!